Ever wanted to make a movie? Now's your chance! Learn all about film-making and then practise your English writing skills as you come up with the next hot script for a new movie! Storyboard it, film it, edit it, and show your finished movie to an audience!
- Teacher: Matt Townend
Perfect your English grammar, pronunciation, accent and intonation as you rehearse drama scenes specifically designed to help you learn grammatical sentence patterns!
- Learn grammar the right way - the same way babies do, by listening to, mimicking, experimenting with and finally using and modulating sentence structures.
- This little-known learning shortcut is based on the research of language expert Noam Chomsky, who found that a part of our brain called the LAD (Language Acquisition Device) can naturally construct grammar rules from language input. In other words - you don't need to study grammar. Use the language, and let your mind write the grammar rules.
- The Drammar program accelerates this process by focusing activities on each grammar structure in turn, and uses drama to aid understanding and usage.
- Drammar will help you gain confidence in speaking out in English - lose your shyness! In fact, speaking the English becomes natural during the rehearsal process, such that you no longer need to think about it!
- Improve your pronunciation, intonation and accent.
- Work with experienced actors, directors and English teachers.
- Gaining an intuitive 'sense' of grammar will make many language exams which involve choosing the correct grammar to a sentence far easier - exams such as TOEIC, GEPT and SAT.
- Suitable for learners ages 7 to adult.
- Writer-Director: TJ Verbrigghe
Learn hundreds of phrasal verbs as you work on your improvisation skills!